perjantaina, maaliskuuta 09, 2007

Yarn Wednesday!

We had a craft meeting at Kortteliravintola Kerttu today. I went there with a good friend of mine. Before going to Kerttu we went yarn shopping to PiikkoPirta as they have a shop here in Turku. I bought most of these yarn in the picture from there. That Bamboo yarn is from Vapaa Valinta Ari got it for me.
Those four Las Vegas efect yarns are from Lidl
my friend got them for me and those three Novita Samos Lollipop yarn I bought from a friend in tha net. She came to the meeting so that I could get my yarns.

Meillä oli käsityö tapaaminen Kortteliravintola Kerttu tänään. Menin sinne hyvän ystäväni kanssa. Kävimme ensin PiikkoPirrassa lanka ostoksilla. Ostin suurimman osan kuvassa olevista langoista sieltä. Bambo langan osti Ari minulle Vapaa Valinnasta. Las Vegas efektilangat osti ystäväni minulle Lidlistä ja Novitan Samos Lollipop kerät ostin yhdeltä ystävältä netistä. Hän tuli myös tapaamiseen, jotta sain langat.

We had media at our meeting too. We were interwieved about our craft meeting and if we feel that we belong to the stitch and bitch groups. We don't feel that as we aren't only knitters. We love crafts. The story was bublished in Turun Sanomat Extra.
Media osallistui tapaamiseemme myös. Meitä haastateltiin extemporé. Juttu julkaistiin Turun Sanomien Extrassa.
Posted by Picasa

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Mukavan näköisiä töitä olet tehnyt:) Aurinkoisia kevätpäiviä.